1. Heat Dissipation: The heat accumulation of an LED luminaire not only affects the electrical performance of the LED, but may eventually lead to LED failure. Therefore, in order to ensure the life of LED lamps, heat dissipation has become a key technology for white LED applications.
2. Light source material: LED is a point light source. If poor LED is used, the LED will release a lot of heat during the working process, which will make the junction temperature rise rapidly. The higher the LED power, the greater the heating effect. LED chip An increase in temperature will cause a change in the performance of the light-emitting device and an attenuation of the electro-optical conversion efficiency, and even a failure in severe cases.
3. Drive power: The role of the power supply in the entire luminaire is just as important as the human heart. The quality of the LED power supply directly affects the reliability of the LED product.
4. Drive current: The greater the current flowing through the LED over the range of its current limit parameters, the higher its illumination. That is, the brightness of the LED is proportional to its operating current. If the current flowing through the LED exceeds the limit parameter range, the LED will be saturated, which not only greatly reduces the luminous efficiency, but also shortens the service life.
5. Light distribution processing: LED is a directional point light source. How to creatively apply this feature of LED to create a comfortable light environment is the core of LED light optical design technology. The LED light source itself generally has a lens or a transmissive material for improving the light emission efficiency, and at the same time satisfies the light distribution of about 120 degrees of light emission, which is generally called a primary optical design.