1. LED spot light can be driven by using low voltage DC power: it has the advantages of small load and weak interference, and has lower requirements for the use environment.
2. LED spot lights can better control the composition of the luminescent spectrum, which can be well used for local or key lighting in museums and exhibition halls.
3. LED spot lights have very strong directionality: the attenuation of light is much lower than traditional light sources, and LED spotlights are popular.
4. LED spot light response time is very fast: at the microsecond level, as long as the switch is on, it will light immediately, without delay and flickering.
5. The intensity of the light energy emitted by the LED spotlight is very high: concentrated in a small wavelength window with high purity.