LED mining lamp as one of the main force of the national energy-saving emission reduction. Today, environmental protection is very important. LED high bay light has this feature. Therefore, it has been vigorously promoted. At the same time, LED high bay light will continue to be optimized and improved in order to better spread to all areas of society. Here are some characteristics of the LED mining lamp light source:
1. Price: The price of LED energy-saving lamps is relatively expensive. Compared with incandescent lamps, the price of several LEDs can be equivalent to the price of an incandescent lamp. Generally, each group of signal lamps needs to consist of 300-500 diodes.
2. Voltage: LED energy-saving lamps use low-voltage power supply, the supply voltage is between 6-24V, and varies depending on the product, so it is a safer power source than the use of high-voltage power supply, especially suitable for public places.
3. Response time: The response time of its incandescent lamp is in the order of milliseconds, and the response time of the LED energy-saving lamp is nanoseconds.
4. Performance: 80% less energy than incandescent lamps with the same efficacy
5. Stability: 100,000 hours, light decay is the initial 50%
6. Applicability: Very small, each unit LED chip is a 3-5mm square, so it can be prepared into a variety of shapes of the device, and suitable for variable environment
7. For environmental pollution: no harmful metal mercury